Monday 25 June 2012

Postcard From The "London Mail Art Meetup."

There are times where I do envy Zombie Kitty Kawaii! and this is certainly one of those times. How lucky she is to be part of the "London Mail Art Meetup" which included her Retailian Hostess, Mail Art Martha (Martha I), AndyTgeezer, ElenaTgeezer, stripygoose, and former Parisian host, Dean Marks (and his bicycle). Here is the wonderful mail art I received on Friday:

Yes. Those are real salt and pepper packets.


Thanks to all of you for sending this wonderful card from your meetup. It was really thoughtful. Safe to say that ZKK and I are big fans of all of you as well.
(Now, if I keep this up, I will be weeping tears of joy again into my computer keyboard and it might explode...so, I better end this post right here.).

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I can assure you Zombie Kitty Kawaii! is quite real, although she is made of cardboard and travels by the worlds postal system. I'm sure she would love to visit you.

      Having said all this, if I am ever in the need for a flight to Harare, I will keep you in mind.
      Thanks.
      L.K. ;^)

      Delete
  2. It was great to have Zombie Kitty in our fine city. She's welcome here any time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andy. Kitty Kawaii! had a wonderful time and enjoyed her visit there. Fun Times!

      Delete